Mysogeny and Being an Dominant Masochist/Sadist

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Post by Subversive Agent »

3278 wrote: I think you're misapprehending my purpose. If Ghotty wakes up tomorrow and shoves 200 women through a meat processor, I will be very, very happy. Your post, your opinions, they come with this built-in assumption - which is quite logical for you - that people want to do good, to not harm. I don't come with that assumption. People always assume I do, because they [mostly] do; this is why people are unlikely to understand the seriousness of my comments, and to misinterpret them as boasting or shock or sarcasm. I've been serious since I stepped into the thread.
Very "Do what thou whilt" of you. Which is just peachy if you're on top, not so so peachy if you're at the bottom.
3278 wrote:It's okay if you don't understand, or don't believe me. If Ghotty does, then he'll get what I think he needs. If he doesn't, then I doubt any harm will come to him; it's not as if he's going to butcher people solely on my recommendation.
I don't think that will be the case. But it could be. Last time I checked people should be advised to maintain a behaviour as social and un-aggressive as possible. Otherwise we'd all revert back to bloodthirsty savages braining each other.

Still, you can say and think whatever you want, it's a free country. Just pray that your "do what you want, who cares about the rest" logic isn't visited upon your loved ones by third parties.
DarkMage
Bondsman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by DarkMage »

JetPlane wrote:
DarkMage wrote:
What I end up doing could be described as some by rape. But I try not to be a rapist. Sometimes I think it happens. It's not intentional.
Did someone actually post that and I missed it?
Uh...Ghotty did, in his very first post.

WOW thanks I read his post about 3 times trying to see if it was there....and NEVER found it. Now that I know it's there I found it right away
_
What is a friend? A single soul in two bodies - Aristotle
Drive by Ogling
:plode :plode :plode
</hr>
Adam
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Adam »

The "Find" or "Find in page" or "search in page" feature of your web browser exists for a very good reason.
Ghotty
Bulldrekker

Post by Ghotty »

Ok ,excuse me, i'm kinda hungover, so I won't be directly qouting

Gunny:

No excuse. Learn to tell the difference or keep your dick in your pants.>>

Acceptable. I probably WONT do that, but then again, I'm a horrible person.

I suppouse it's like this: I'm into being bitten, slapped and scratched. Burns and cuts are cool too.

Now, when I'm making out with a girl, It's typically a very physical thing. Lots of wrestling, pinning each other up against walls, couches, etc. Lots of struggling. This is where I'm having my trouble. Lots of yelling and screaming.

I haven't heard much in the way of "nonono! STOP!" or anything like that. But I have said no, and she has sai...

WAIT. That's it. I said no onetime. I was ignored. Maybe i'm seeking revenge for that?

Define "continues" for me. Do you mean continues flirting or continues to suck off your cock? Flirting != Agreement to have sex. It's very important that you can tell the difference, otherwise you will need a lawyer in your future. Should she agree to hop in the sack with you (and in the process of doing such) after you've told her that you're rough... well, that IS permission. >>

Not flirting. My flirting is typical. No, I'm talking about getting handjobs, lapdances, the occasional blow-job, extensive(and rough) kissing and feeling of each other. To me, that's permission. Maybe she didn't say: "go ahead and fuck me", but she sure seems to be implying it in body language.

And my higher brain functions generally quit during the act. Now, I may think about how much damage a greatsword does(for some obscure reason).
Allahu Akbar
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

WAIT. That's it. I said no onetime. I was ignored. Maybe i'm seeking revenge for that?
Have you had sex with a woman yet who said "no", but you kept on going anyway? If not, are you hoping you'll run across a woman who'll say no, just so you can go ahead and fuck her anyway?

Did you have these feelings of resentment and hostility towards women before that one time? Did you enjoy the sex even though you said no? Did you have an orgasm? How did you feel after?
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Ja, und tell us about your Fraumother! :D
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Quiet you! Your session isn't for another hour. Did you bring the jello this time??
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

*Burps* Yes :D
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Ghotty wrote: And my higher brain functions generally quit during the act. Now, I may think about how much damage a greatsword does(for some obscure reason).
Makes perfect sense to me :D

Anyways... you really should work your way up to rough sex, otherwise you'll either scare the crap outta her and/or need a lawyer in your future. Saying "I'm rough at it" to her doesn't really translate being "rough" in sex. She'll probably think you're gonna pull her hair or something. Suggest you give her a little taste of "rough" is and THEN ask if she's okay with it.

I do understand the whole "spoiling the mood thing", hell everyone here understands that. But you catch the wrong girl and a court appearence may be in your future.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

But you catch the wrong girl and a court appearence may be in your future.
I'm not so sure he's concerned about that. If he was, he wouldn't make statements like this
Ghotty wrote:Acceptable. I probably WONT do that, but then again, I'm a horrible person.
When telling him he should learn to tell the difference between someone in the heat of the moment and somene resisting him.
Ghotty
Bulldrekker

Post by Ghotty »

Well, you know, I am a bastard.

But I am going to use some of this advice. Not the "you're a peace of inhuman slime"(gee, I didn't already know that). But thank you.

This is actually being helpful.

Have you had sex with a woman yet who said "no", but you kept on going anyway? If not, are you hoping you'll run across a woman who'll say no, just so you can go ahead and fuck her anyway? >>

Well. She did say No. But it was like a "ohhhhh nooooo, no, no, no", then a lot of breathless panting. She wantedto go again, so I don't think it was rape.

I don't know sometimes. Sometimes I just want to punch girls in the face. Mostly the little whores I see walking around, flouting their bodies, but then frigid as hell. False fucking advertisement.

Did you have these feelings of resentment and hostility towards women before that one time? Did you enjoy the sex even though you said no? Did you have an orgasm? How did you feel after?>>

Well, yeah. But I also think these feelings stem from two bad high school experiences.

1) being accused of Sexual Harassment. By a girl I didn't even TALK to. I was flirting with a whole other girl(who after she grad'd called me a few times). That's possibly the start.

2)My Stalking incident. Thorn helped me out a lot.

In fact, it's Women like Thorn, Sammy, My mother, My Aunts and Granny and a few others who let me still respect women. A little.
Allahu Akbar
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Ghotty wrote:Well, you know, I am a bastard.

Well. She did say No. But it was like a "ohhhhh nooooo, no, no, no", then a lot of breathless panting. She wantedto go again, so I don't think it was rape.
Well, assuming she didn't complain afterwards, that's obviously what she meant.
Ghotty wrote:I don't know sometimes. Sometimes I just want to punch girls in the face. Mostly the little whores I see walking around, flouting their bodies, but then frigid as hell. False fucking advertisement.
Oh dear, TVs must not last long at your place... The world is full of false advertisements my friend. Can't hit women in the head with a club and drag them to the cave like in the good 'ol days.

False fucking advertisement? Definitely. Solution? Don't shop there.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

I don't know sometimes. Sometimes I just want to punch girls in the face. Mostly the little whores I see walking around, flouting their bodies, but then frigid as hell. False fucking advertisement.
I'm not quite sure where to start on this one. The frigid whore part is what keeps stumbling me. It's rather hard to be a whore if you're frigid. Isn't that the whole point of being a whore... to NOT be frigid and fuck anything that breathes on him/her?

I think your resentment here isn't towards these women, but yourself for being turned down by the sexily clad opposite sex that has arroused you so much. That sounds like an ego and self-esteem issue. Look, women will turn you down. That's just the way the cookie crumbles. So she turned you down. Trust me, there are more women out there.

I'm not really surprised by your reaction. You aren't the only man out there who feels like you do about women who "advertise" that they're available for sex, but really aren't. The fact that you DON'T act on it (by punching these women or raping them) is a good thing. Stick to that and never cross that line.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Subversive Agent wrote:
Ghotty wrote:Well, you know, I am a bastard.

Well, assuming she didn't complain afterwards, that's obviously what she meant.
She wanted to go again. I think it's pretty safe to assume that it WASN'T rape.
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Gunny wrote:She wanted to go again. I think it's pretty safe to assume that it WASN'T rape.
Said the guy to the cop...
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Okay, I'm starting to feel like we're having a breakdown with what's defines consentual sex and what defines rape.
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Gunny wrote:Okay, I'm starting to feel like we're having a breakdown with what's defines consentual sex and what defines rape.
Not really no. But when a guy says "she wanted to go again" that means a) she did or b) she didn't. Hence my "if she didn't complain afterwards, call you a dirty pig, sic the cops on you, stalk you and emptied a .44 on your chest, etc etc". Regular sex can turn into rape ya know. Very sticky business.

PS : I don't think this was the case here, btw.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Okay, so really the problem is how do we know if Ghotty's idea of her wanting to go again was just his interpretation of it when she really didn't or if she said "I wanna go again" which is what I think he was saying. She actually said she wanted to go again. But, that's something Ghotty has to answer. Neither of us can.
Ghotty
Bulldrekker

Post by Ghotty »

I think your resentment here isn't towards these women, but yourself for being turned down by the sexily clad opposite sex that has arroused you so much. That sounds like an ego and self-esteem issue. Look, women will turn you down. That's just the way the cookie crumbles. So she turned you down. Trust me, there are more women out there. >>

Oh, it's not *me* being turned down. It's her looking like a whore, but then trying to say she isn't. Sorry. I look like a criminal and a hoodlum. Guess what, I'm also a criminal and a hoodlum.

I don't like the overt sexual nature of our society rightnow. It's like there's these 12 year old girls, who are watchign their older sisters, and then their going to be fucking pregnent(and having abortions!) within a few years. It disgusts me. And it's "cute" that girls do this. It's not cute when I have to worry about my 13-year old cousin being accosted by some fucking horny 15-18 year old. Or older.

Maybe that's it. SHIT! I'm sick of the problem ,but all I'm doing is creating the problem.

Although I don't think i've actually raped anyone. I've done some things I shouldn't have, but then again, we all have.

Okay, so really the problem is how do we know if Ghotty's idea of her wanting to go again was just his interpretation of it when she really didn't or if she said "I wanna go again" which is what I think he was saying. She actually said she wanted to go again. But, that's something Ghotty has to answer. Neither of us can.>>

Ok, so here's the deal. Me and this girl(we'l lcall her Susie) were fucking. Now, the preliminary was alot of innocent flirting at a party. Follow by alot of intimate touching(she pushed her hips against mine, I'm picking her up by her legs, just under her ass, etc) and then more kissing. I'm not a kisser, i'm a biter. So I started nibbling(if you could call it that) on her neck. She giggled, and basically said: "you're an animal".

So I began telling her about how I wanted to pin her up against the wall by her throat and fuck. She's rubbing my dick at this point, and I'm getting excited(DAR!). So, to make it simple, I have her bent over the air conditioner outside, and I've got my mouth fastened on her arm, which is scratching the shit out of my back. My fore-arm's against her throat, and i'm running it up her..well you know.(I'm not trying to make this look like a hustler write-in, after all).

So she starts screaming"no..ohhh no, no"(well, trying to scream, because a fore-arm against the trachea is good at muffling screams), and I'm still fucking away. The afore-mentioned panting comes, and shortly after I bust a nut.

So i'm slowing down, I remove my mouth from her arm, licking the metallic and salty taste off my lips, and I lean my head against her forehead, licking her from chin to brow slowly, I slack off the choking, and she breathes deeper. A free hand is used to stimulate, and then she's touching my johnson again, and kissing back.

So, I figure it wasn't rap. But there's been other times, when similar things have happened, and it seemed like I'd overstepped the line. Basically, it resulted in being called a sick fuck, or a freak, or something else.

But in my fore-play, i try to explain how far i'm going. Maybe it just doesn't work.

does this help to illustrate my situation?
Allahu Akbar
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

It's not cute when I have to worry about my 13-year old cousin being accosted by some fucking horny 15-18 year old. Or older.
You mean someone like you who wants to punch her in the face for being a frigid whore and false advertising.
Ghotty
Bulldrekker

Post by Ghotty »

yeah...basically.

I mean, i don't want her dressing like that either.
Allahu Akbar
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Ghotty wrote:Oh, it's not *me* being turned down. It's her looking like a whore, but then trying to say she isn't. Sorry. I look like a criminal and a hoodlum. Guess what, I'm also a criminal and a hoodlum.
If I put on a Japanese school girl outfit, does that make me a Japanese school girl? (The correct answer is 'no'.)

Not that I appreciate the whole 'whore look' either, but it's really none of your busness how they dress and they shouldn't have to not dress like they want to cause of how you might feel about it or feel they should be about it, etc. Don't judge a book by its cover and all that.
It's not cute when I have to worry about my 13-year old cousin being accosted by some fucking horny 15-18 year old. Or older.

Maybe that's it. SHIT! I'm sick of the problem ,but all I'm doing is creating the problem.
Bingo.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

Don't judge a book by its cover and all that.
I'm going to (loosely) quote Dave Chappelle. "No, ladies, you're right. Just cause you dress a certain way doesn't mean you are a certain way. But if I walked around in a policeman's uniform and someone came up to me yelling help help thank God you're here, and I turned around and said "Hey! Just cause I'm dressed this way..."
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, become critics. They also misapply overly niggling inerpretations of Logical Fallacies in place of arguing anything at all.
Serious Paul
Devil

Post by Serious Paul »

Liniah wrote:If I put on a Japanese school girl outfit, does that make me a Japanese school girl?
YES! SWEET! The answer is C! True!
(The correct answer is 'no'.)
Shit!
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Paul: :lol Had a feeling someone would go there.

Willy: yeah, but a style of dress is different than a uniform as well.
<center><font face="monospace" color=#0099FF font size="-1">one more blue sunny day</font></center>
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Liniah wrote: If I put on a Japanese school girl outfit, does that make me a Japanese school girl? (The correct answer is 'no'.)
[Homer Simpson] mmmmm...Japanese School girl Liniah [/Homer Simpson]

Will there be an action figure out soon? :D
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

I think there's a fairly broad line between misinterpreted clothing and clothing which is intentionally misleading.
Ghotty
Bulldrekker

Post by Ghotty »

Lin: Ok, so girls are capable of doing what they want and wearing what they want. Prepare to reap the consequences. Sorry for it, you're judged by how you look.

If I wear chuck taylors(I do) that are blue, with gray and blue shoe-laces, khaki dickies work clothers, a longsleeve blue plaid shirt and a blue bandanna, then I expect to be recognized as a gang member. And if I get jumped for false-flagging, or shot by a bunch of bloods, well, I deserved it. If I wore a buisness suit and went to Beatties Ford and got robbed: again, i deserved it.

So feel free to do what you want, but there's alot of people out there who arn't into misrepresentation. I'm one of them. But you know, you're free to do what you want. Just realize that alot of us don't obey the law. We couldn't care if it's your right.

So in other words, don't dress like a whore if you don't want to be treated like one. Just like I don't dress like I'm a member of a gang I'm not, or like i have money.

We'll have to just see how my domination goes.
Allahu Akbar
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Sorry you could not get much of the unbiased advice you were hoping for, Ghotty. If nothing else, you know a great deal more about how people are likely to react to you.
Johnny the Bull
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by Johnny the Bull »

Ghotty wrote:Lin: Ok, so girls are capable of doing what they want and wearing what they want. Prepare to reap the consequences. Sorry for it, you're judged by how you look.

If I wear chuck taylors(I do) that are blue, with gray and blue shoe-laces, khaki dickies work clothers, a longsleeve blue plaid shirt and a blue bandanna, then I expect to be recognized as a gang member. And if I get jumped for false-flagging, or shot by a bunch of bloods, well, I deserved it. If I wore a buisness suit and went to Beatties Ford and got robbed: again, i deserved it.

So feel free to do what you want, but there's alot of people out there who arn't into misrepresentation. I'm one of them. But you know, you're free to do what you want. Just realize that alot of us don't obey the law. We couldn't care if it's your right.

So in other words, don't dress like a whore if you don't want to be treated like one. Just like I don't dress like I'm a member of a gang I'm not, or like i have money.

We'll have to just see how my domination goes.
I argue that wearing gang colours (which to me is akin to a uniform) and getting shot is distinguishable from wearing skimpy clothing (which is not a uniform, unless you want to say the uniform of WHORES) and getting raped.
--------------------------------------------
No money, no honey
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

There are certainly similarities, though. Then again, I don't think raping a girl because she's wearing skimpy clothes is any better than killing someone for wearing certain colors.
Johnny the Bull
Bulldrek Pimp

3278 wrote:There are certainly similarities, though. Then again, I don't think raping a girl because she's wearing skimpy clothes is any better than killing someone for wearing certain colors.
Agreed on both counts. It's wrong that both occur and there are similarities between getting raped for wearing skimpy clothes and getting killed for wrongfully* wearing gang colours. However, while those two are similar they are distinguishable enough that they cannot be regarded as the same category of thing.

*In the gang's opinion.
No money, no honey
WillyGilligan
Wuffle Trainer

Post by WillyGilligan »

So in other words, don't dress like a whore if you don't want to be treated like one
So, is being treated like a whore being offered money for sexual services, or is there some other mandatory treatment involved that I'm unaware of? Cuz you're making it sound like there's more.
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, become critics. They also misapply overly niggling inerpretations of Logical Fallacies in place of arguing anything at all.
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

Ghotty wrote: Prepare to reap the consequences. Sorry for it, you're judged by how you look.
Obviously you're not sorry for it if that's your attitude.

So feel free to do what you want, but there's alot of people out there who arn't into misrepresentation. I'm one of them. But you know, you're free to do what you want.
This has nothing to do with misrepresentation. There are a lot of people who aren't into misinterpretation as well. It goes both ways.

So in other words, don't dress like a whore if you don't want to be treated like one.
Ok, you really need to give some examples of this, then. Are you using 'like a whore' in a general pop-culture, Britney Spears kind of way, or using it like an actual hooker?

I'm just really missing the connection of 'deserving' something because of what you wear. Again, if you're wearing gang stuff for a purpose, that's slightly differen, imo. But, if you're wearing clothes because that's what stores are selling these days, then how does that make you deserving of anything other than maybe some criticism of being a sheep and bad fassion sense, etc? If I wear an expensive suit do I deserve to have a good job or drive a nice car?
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

If I dress like a whore, will people give me money for sex?
Johnny the Bull
Bulldrek Pimp

3278 wrote:If I dress like a whore, will people give me money for sex?
You're a dirty slut 32. I'd never pay because after a couple of minutes of taunting you'd just be gagging for it. :D
No money, no honey
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

3278 wrote:If I dress like a whore, will people give me money for sex?
5 Dollah!?!

*Haggles with 32, bringing the price down to 50 cents and two small goats*
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Oh, jeez, I'm sorry guys. It's always Ladies' Night at Club 32. Could I interest you in a crazy elf? :evil
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

3278 wrote:Sorry you could not get much of the unbiased advice you were hoping for, Ghotty. If nothing else, you know a great deal more about how people are likely to react to you.
Hey! I thought I was doing a semi-decent job of helping Ghotty analyze himself... that is what he wanted. And I didn't go off the handle at him or give him a beat down with the Redneck Katana. :(
Lin wrote:Are you using 'like a whore' in a general pop-culture, Britney Spears kind of way, or using it like an actual hooker?
I can see where Ghotty's coming from with the way fashion is for women these days. I have a little sister who just turned 11 (jeezus...) and I dread seeing her dressing like any of the pop star divas. She's too young to be wearing stuff like that. I'd only let her wear clothing like that when she turns 17.

But have you seen hookers? Has anyone here that resides in the US ever seen a hooker (other than Daki, I know you've been to Vegas)? They don't look like fashion models, lemme tell ya!!! Nor do they dress like strippers. Most often, hookers dress in casual things like jeans, sweat pants or shorts. Hookers have gotten smart and wear "camo" so they don't stand out to cops. Forget all the stuff you see on tv shows and movies. Actual hookers are NOT glam.
laughing Monkey
Bulldrek Junkie

Post by laughing Monkey »

If I dress like a whore, will people give me money for sex?
I bet you need to do a bit more to get paid.....
_ The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself?</hr>
No-Life Loser

Post by 3278 »

Gunny wrote:I thought I was doing a semi-decent job of helping Ghotty analyze himself... that is what he wanted.
My apologies; you were indeed, and you were not alone. I was speaking only generally, a poor habit of mine.
Ghotty
Bulldrekker

Post by Ghotty »

Hey, it's all good man. It helped, it really did. Maybe. Now, onto the new topic: HOOKERS!

Hookers. Yeah, I know alot of them ,actually. 5 minutes down the street from my crib in tuck is a hotel that's basically a crackhotel, and there's a number of whores there.

They run the gambit from looking like some street-trash, to lookign quiet nice.

A relative of mine is actually an escort. And she typically dresses good. A nice, high-class sexy. It's cool.

And hey, you know, maybe looking like a slut is the new fashion. Call me conservative, but I think modesty is a good thing. A girl can be very sexy and reveal very little. I like class. I don't like the trashy, look at me I'm a sexual object style.

The way i differ from some people is that I think you get what's coming to you. If you dress like that, prepare to reap the consequences. Same for me when I dress like a "thug" or street character. that's because I am a criminal hoodlum. So being harassed by the police is like a normal thing.

You know, it's also the things that young women(and alot of young men) are learning about what's acceptable behavior. Atleast I *KNOW* what's not acceptable, even if I do it. Hey, I'm consioucly making that decision. I'm shaking my head at 8 and 9 year olds, going" they're going to be bad-ass when their 13-15". And it's so true.

Hey, Three-Two! Remember that old handle of yours? Abortion_Engine? I think that fits how I look at the world now. Our generations are growing up faster and faster, and completely lack a sense of responsibility, moderation or even basic empathy. And that's why I *don't* support Abortion. I see it as offering an easy answer for one of life's most difficult questions. But you know, unborn children don't count for shit in the world. After-all, they arn't children, but mistakes.

And that might be the reason I have so much resentment against girls. Maybe that's why I like the crazy ones. I know I can't fuck'em up too much more.
Allahu Akbar
Liniah

Post by Liniah »

3278 wrote:Oh, jeez, I'm sorry guys. It's always Ladies' Night at Club 32. Could I interest you in a crazy elf? :evil
:lol
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

There's a difference between hookers and escorts, but the line is so fine that it's hard to tell most of the time. The biggest difference is appearance. Hookers tend to look like white trash, while escorts look sexy-classy. Escorts aren't always for sexual means, but for arm candy.

Ghotty, I'm not so sure that you're angry at women, but more like angry at the way society has become these days. It just happens to be that your chosen outlet for anger is women since they're the ones that seem to mostly reflect the changes in society that you detest so much. Today's women have become the physical representation of all the things you hate either socially, morally or physically.

Women are the avatars of society gone to the shitter.
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Gunny wrote: Ghotty, I'm not so sure that you're angry at women, but more like angry at the way society has become these days. It just happens to be that your chosen outlet for anger is women since they're the ones that seem to mostly reflect the changes in society that you detest so much. Today's women have become the physical representation of all the things you hate either socially, morally or physically.

Women are the avatars of society gone to the shitter.
Men like guns, women like heels. Enpowerment takes many shapes and forms.
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Men like guns, women like heels. Enpowerment takes many shapes and forms.
But not to Ghotty. How you dress either makes you socially acceptable or a whore. He's very clear about that.
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

Somehow I don't think Ghotty's "whores" much care about what Ghotty thinks. Now, if we were to clone *pinky to mouth* ONE MILLION Ghottys... that might make a difference.

Women dress sexy because a) It makes them feel good about themselves b) it makes men horny for them, which causes a). Doesn't mean they want to have sex with everything that walks on its hind legs.

And yes, we do get the short end of the stick. But then we make them do the laundry :p
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

*puts on her leather riding boots*

[glow]BRING IN THE CLONES!!!![/glow]
Subversive Agent
Bulldrekker

*Pictures a baby Cthulhu with leather riding boots having sex with a million Ghottys*

:plode
Paul
Tasty Human

Post by Paul »

Ah the olden days...
Kick Rocks