A Little Announcement, Job-Wise

In the SST forum, users are free to discuss philosophy, music, art, religion, sock colour, whatever. It's a haven from the madness of Bulldrek; alternately intellectual and mundane, this is where the controversy takes place.
Havoc
Tasty Human

A Little Announcement, Job-Wise

Post by Havoc »

Hey all,

I wanted to mention it now that it's official - I've been hired on as the Art Director of Seraphim Guard. This small Portland, Oregon RPG enterprise is responsible for HeartQuest, a FUDGE-based shoujo RPG and its first sourcebook, Musical Mistresses. It's a small part-time affair, but it's a start - and something I can put on my resumé. I've already done the first two books and I'm in line to do the rest of them, hopefully getting better as I go.
Havoc out.
MissTeja
Wuffle Grand Master

Post by MissTeja »

Rock on, Havoc! That's awesome. Congrats, tiny steps are what we all must take to get to where we want to be. :roll
To the entire world, you may be one single person, but to one person, you may be the entire world.
Nexusvoid
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Nexusvoid »

Woo! Congrats, Hav.
_
DV8
Evil Incarnate

Post by DV8 »

Congratulations, Havoc.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Congrats Havoc!
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Daki
No-Life Loser

Post by Daki »

Congrats Havoc!

I guess this is the best place for my own news. This morning I started a new position at a brand spanking new company. While I should be paying attention to the conference call I'm on now, I just HAD to break in the new laptop. :D
Adam
Freeman of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Adam »

mmm. new laptops.
FlakJacket
Orbital Cow Private

Post by FlakJacket »

Congrats Havoc. :roll Slowly but surely, Bulldrek is infiltrating the RPG industry. :D
The 86 Rules of Boozing

75. Beer makes you mellow, champagne makes you silly, wine makes you dramatic, tequila makes you felonious.
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Daki wrote:I guess this is the best place for my own news. This morning I started a new position at a brand spanking new company. While I should be paying attention to the conference call I'm on now, I just HAD to break in the new laptop. :D
Quote from Jestyr:: "He's a Bulldrekker alright."
<font color=#5c7898>A high I.Q. is like a jeep. You'll still get stuck; you'll just be farther from help when you do.
</font>
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

ooo!! OOoOo!! I love RPG art!! love it love it! *squeaks* I've been trying to find prints of some of the SR2 art forever!!!
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Cash
Needs Friends

Post by Cash »

Gunny wrote:ooo!! OOoOo!! I love RPG art!! love it love it! *squeaks*
That's what whappens when you squeeze a Gunny too hard.
</font>
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Contact he of the rotted face, and ye shall have SR art!
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

Cash: you should see my skeleton squeak toy! hehehe!!

Caz: who?
<center><b><font size=1><font color="#FF9900">"Invaders blood marches through my veins, like giant radioactive rubber pants! The pants command me! Do not ignore my veins!" -Zim</font></font></b></center>
Cazmonster
No-Life Loser

Post by Cazmonster »

Prescott - www.rottface.com, I think.

Cazmonster did not know that bulldrek automated tags.
Last edited by Cazmonster on Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<a href="http://heftywrenches.wordpress.com">Agent Zero Speaks!</a>
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

that's the URL alright... OoOooo... aahhhhh.... *drools*
R.A.G.
Bulldrek Pimp

Post by R.A.G. »

While some of Prescott's work is good, it also looks a little too.... cartoony at times.

Then again, my first exposure to SR and WoD art was Bradstreet, which tends to set one's opinions.
_
The Storm has a name...
Gunny
SMITE!™ Grand Master

Post by Gunny »

he's got some beautiful card art that I'd love to have! hmm... I wonder if he does payment plans...

*winces at Daki* I know... I know... no more spending this month. *dramatic sigh*
Big Jim
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Big Jim »

*Pummels Caz mercilessly.*

URL tags, mister.
And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.
Eva
Baron of the Crimson Assfro

Post by Eva »

Congratulations, Havoc and Daki. Glad to see people /getting/ work in this lousy economy. Good on ya! :o)
One time I built a matter transporter, but things got screwed up (long story, lol) and I ended up turning into a kind of half-human, half-housefly monstrosity.
Vralkie
Bulldrek Pusher

Post by Vralkie »

On this subject, I just got a job working for the www.cleanwater.org I'm doing telephone canvasing. In the past week since I've started there I think I've learned more about the actual workings of the US political process and about the EPA than I even dreamed about gleaming from civics class... The scheduling and pay are pretty phat too... :cool

*Does the "I got a new job that I'm not ashamed of" dance*
--
Steve- "...well, you've either had wayyyy too much, or not nearly enough"
[Vralkie]- "There's only one that we can do anything about, so here goes..."